1. You sneak water bottles into restaurants to avoid breaking the bank on fancy restaurant water.
But let’s face it, that ain’t gonna happen.
13. You wear the most stylish of handbags to avoid getting pickpocketed.
But be wary because “fanny pack” means something entirely different in the U.K. …
20. You observe tourists going to extraordinary lengths to get an epic Leaning Tower of Pisa picture.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.