1. You are constantly getting mistaken for other gingers.
Contrary to popular belief, we don’t all look alike.
2. Your friends ridicule you when you return from a tropical vacation without a tan.
Just FYI, “tanned ginger” - oxymoron.
3. You struggle to find a patch of shade while your friends frolic in the sun.
4. You have been asked whether or not you have a soul.
Thanks a lot, South Park.
5. People regularly assume you are Irish.
Sure, let me just get out my leprechaun suit and pot of gold and we’ll call it a day!
7. You can’t wear certain colours because they will clash with your hair.
But I don’t even own any pink. #gingerproblems
8. You have been a victim of this infamous and rather aggressive holiday.
Yup, this actually occurred.
9. It ain’t easy being a ginger seal either.
10. Or a ginger celeb.
We feel you, Ed.
11. You get sunburnt despite smothering your body with sunscreen.
Yes, that is SPF 100+. If you’re not a ginger, you probs didn’t know that even existed.
12. The authenticity of your hair colour is constantly being questioned.
BLOODY YES, you can’t buy a colour this fab at the hair salon honey.
13. You hang out with another redheaded and people automatically assume you’re twins.
We can’t all be Hallie and Annie. Soz.
14. You have been called a Weasley.
Althought tbh, I really wouldn’t mind being in that family.
15. When the sun reflects off your ghostly pale skin, you become momentarily blinded.
We’re talkin Edward Cullen level pale here.
16. You’ve been told to dress up as a gingerbread man for Halloween.
Living proof that gingers are the masters of puns.
17. This horrific reality.
Pray 4 us.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›