1. You’d never have to break the bank hiring movers.
Because you could sit back and let “Wingardium Leviosa” do all the dirty work for you.
2. When you go out for drinks and realize you forgot your ID at home.
You’d just keep calm and “Accio” dat shit.
ACCIO DRIVERS LICENSE!
Or worst case scenario, you’d “Stupefy” the bouncer if he doesn’t let you in.
3. You would never have to undergo the excruciating process of building a campfire.
Because you’d obviously just “Incendio” your own fire.
4. You know that awkward moment when you gossip about someone and then turn around to find they are standing right behind you?
5. You’d never have to ride an overflowing subway during rush hour.
Fun fact: Some subway stations in Japan employ “pushers” to push passengers onto overcrowded trains during rush hour. kk.
6. When you’re already in bed and don’t feel like getting up to turn off the lights.
You’d simply “Nox” off the lights with a wave of your wand.
7. Getting stuck in traffic would never eat up your precious time.
Because you would just peace the hell out of there in your flying car.
Although tbh you probably wouldn’t even be on an airplane in the first place because you’d have a broomstick.
10. You’d never have to experience the shame and frustration of getting locked out of your house.
Because “Alohomora” would always save your day.
11. And you’d never have to endure the infuriating consequences of losing your wifi connection.
Because you’d have a trusty owl to deliver your messages instead.
12. You wouldn’t have to worry about schlepping a water bottle around with you at all times
Because you could effortlessly “Aguamenti” your own water out of thin air.
14. Do you ever wish there was a “Control-Z” button in real life?
Well, who needs “Control-Z” when you’ve got a time-turner at your service?
15. Your friends could never make fun of you for believing in ghosts.
Because you’d be friends with an actual ghost.
16. And most importantly, when you go out to da club and drinks cost a preposterous amount.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›