2. When you do something bad, it’s never REALLY your fault… ‘cause you’re the best!
Awwww I can’t stay mad at me.
3. You’ll laugh super hard at a joke until you realize it’s about you.
4. When you’re sick, it’s mandatory that everyone stops what they’re doing to feel bad for you.
6. Your friends expect very little when they receive a gift from you:
7. …your gift expectations are a little more lofty.
It’s not the color I wanted… but thanks? I guess.
9. You send links of your tweets to your friends who already follow you on Twitter.
RETWEET ME, BRO.
10. In fact, there’s never a bad time to shamelessly plug your Twitter account that everyone should be following because of how awesome it is
11. On more than one occasion, you’ve “discovered” your yearbook page when guests are over.
12. When people hate the songs you play, it’s just because your taste in music is far more advanced.
13. …or you’re Kanye West.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?