1. You find the need to insert yourself into every photo.
2. When you do something bad, it’s never REALLY your fault… ‘cause you’re the best!
Awwww I can’t stay mad at me.
3. You’ll laugh super hard at a joke until you realize it’s about you.
4. When you’re sick, it’s mandatory that everyone stops what they’re doing to feel bad for you.
5. You park wherever you want… even if that makes you an “asshale.”
6. Your friends expect very little when they receive a gift from you:
7. …your gift expectations are a little more lofty.
It’s not the color I wanted… but thanks? I guess.
9. You send links of your tweets to your friends who already follow you on Twitter.
RETWEET ME, BRO.
10. In fact, there’s never a bad time to shamelessly plug your Twitter account that everyone should be following because of how awesome it is
11. On more than one occasion, you’ve “discovered” your yearbook page when guests are over.
12. When people hate the songs you play, it’s just because your taste in music is far more advanced.
13. …or you’re Kanye West.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›