2. When you do something bad, it’s never REALLY your fault… ‘cause you’re the best!
Awwww I can’t stay mad at me.
3. You’ll laugh super hard at a joke until you realize it’s about you.
4. When you’re sick, it’s mandatory that everyone stops what they’re doing to feel bad for you.
6. Your friends expect very little when they receive a gift from you:
7. …your gift expectations are a little more lofty.
It’s not the color I wanted… but thanks? I guess.
9. You send links of your tweets to your friends who already follow you on Twitter.
RETWEET ME, BRO.
10. In fact, there’s never a bad time to shamelessly plug your Twitter account that everyone should be following because of how awesome it is
11. On more than one occasion, you’ve “discovered” your yearbook page when guests are over.
12. When people hate the songs you play, it’s just because your taste in music is far more advanced.
13. …or you’re Kanye West.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›