2. When you do something bad, it’s never REALLY your fault… ‘cause you’re the best!
Awwww I can’t stay mad at me.
3. You’ll laugh super hard at a joke until you realize it’s about you.
4. When you’re sick, it’s mandatory that everyone stops what they’re doing to feel bad for you.
6. Your friends expect very little when they receive a gift from you:
7. …your gift expectations are a little more lofty.
It’s not the color I wanted… but thanks? I guess.
9. You send links of your tweets to your friends who already follow you on Twitter.
RETWEET ME, BRO.
10. In fact, there’s never a bad time to shamelessly plug your Twitter account that everyone should be following because of how awesome it is
11. On more than one occasion, you’ve “discovered” your yearbook page when guests are over.
12. When people hate the songs you play, it’s just because your taste in music is far more advanced.
13. …or you’re Kanye West.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›