And this stuff was not really available for MOST of that time!
5. We missed all the little quirky stuff that only the internet could catch and appreciate!
6. His interactions with other public officials would have been so perfect for the internet too.
LOOK at the U.S. and Russia and China!?
7. And just imagine if they let him run the Twitter handle for a moment.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.