And this stuff was not really available for MOST of that time!
5. We missed all the little quirky stuff that only the internet could catch and appreciate!
6. His interactions with other public officials would have been so perfect for the internet too.
LOOK at the U.S. and Russia and China!?
7. And just imagine if they let him run the Twitter handle for a moment.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›