And this stuff was not really available for MOST of that time!
5. We missed all the little quirky stuff that only the internet could catch and appreciate!
6. His interactions with other public officials would have been so perfect for the internet too.
LOOK at the U.S. and Russia and China!?
7. And just imagine if they let him run the Twitter handle for a moment.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›