2. He is an English X-factor contestant from the UK who has an aspiring singing career.
3. You have most likely have never heard of him.
4. This is a cool picture of an eggplant.
5. A strange thing happens when you drop the picture of the eggplant into a Google search:
6. “No way!”
7. Google is certain that this eggplant is the singer Maloney.
8. Google even replaces the eggplant for Maloney’s face on all his legit news articles.
9. There is seemingly no natural connection between an eggplant and Maloney in other Google searches.
10. Here are Google’s “visually similar/best guess” images for the eggplant.
11. Do you agree?
12. Or is this a conspiracy? Does Google somehow know that Maloney is actually a singing vegetable?
14. So Google, how high does this conspiracy go?
16. They were right.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›