This is how most Congressmen dress:
Then in meetings you can take the hat off and impress everyone.
There is nothing worse than being the boring looking one.
3. If you can do it, you should try some color blocking.
Color blocking is really big in other countries’ politics.
Stefano Rellandini / Reuters
7. If you are going on TV make sure you wear bright colors.
10. Always dress for the job you want, not the one you have.
Ultimately, your fashion choices should inspire another generation.
Perhaps it is all this #SWAG that made Coble the #1 Bachelor in Congress
So who want’s to dress like Howard Coble?
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›