2. “I got all my receipts, W-2s, charitable info, health-care info, housing info…”
7. “But I worked really hard last year! So let’s enter my W-2s and see how much I made after taxes…”
Via Twitter: @50cent
9. “No, seriously. Will Social Security even be available when I’m 65?”
10. “Wait. It says I still owe the government money… I must have entered something wrong.”
12. “Alright, well I now have a good attitude going into my deductions.”
14. “Half of these deductions I cannot understand. Why are they asking for an I-90 g form?”
16. “I have to tell the government HOW MUCH about my personal life to write this stuff off?”
17. “Yeah, I think that old futon I left on the street corner was charity.”
21. “Yes, I do still owe a shitload of student loans. Thanks for reminding me of my financial state, IRS.”
25. “What’s that? My spoiled friend who never works gets a bigger refund than me?”
27. “That was a painful two hours. Lets file this bitch and get it over with.”
28. “WHAT! Now I have to do it again for STATE AND LOCAL TAXES?!”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.