2. “I got all my receipts, W-2s, charitable info, health-care info, housing info…”
7. “But I worked really hard last year! So let’s enter my W-2s and see how much I made after taxes…”
Via Twitter: @50cent
9. “No, seriously. Will Social Security even be available when I’m 65?”
10. “Wait. It says I still owe the government money… I must have entered something wrong.”
12. “Alright, well I now have a good attitude going into my deductions.”
14. “Half of these deductions I cannot understand. Why are they asking for an I-90 g form?”
16. “I have to tell the government HOW MUCH about my personal life to write this stuff off?”
17. “Yeah, I think that old futon I left on the street corner was charity.”
21. “Yes, I do still owe a shitload of student loans. Thanks for reminding me of my financial state, IRS.”
25. “What’s that? My spoiled friend who never works gets a bigger refund than me?”
27. “That was a painful two hours. Lets file this bitch and get it over with.”
28. “WHAT! Now I have to do it again for STATE AND LOCAL TAXES?!”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.