2. “I got all my receipts, W-2s, charitable info, health-care info, housing info…”
7. “But I worked really hard last year! So let’s enter my W-2s and see how much I made after taxes…”
Via Twitter: @50cent
9. “No, seriously. Will Social Security even be available when I’m 65?”
10. “Wait. It says I still owe the government money… I must have entered something wrong.”
12. “Alright, well I now have a good attitude going into my deductions.”
14. “Half of these deductions I cannot understand. Why are they asking for an I-90 g form?”
16. “I have to tell the government HOW MUCH about my personal life to write this stuff off?”
17. “Yeah, I think that old futon I left on the street corner was charity.”
21. “Yes, I do still owe a shitload of student loans. Thanks for reminding me of my financial state, IRS.”
25. “What’s that? My spoiled friend who never works gets a bigger refund than me?”
27. “That was a painful two hours. Lets file this bitch and get it over with.”
28. “WHAT! Now I have to do it again for STATE AND LOCAL TAXES?!”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.