1. The White House released this photo on Saturday, with a standard request not to photoshop.
This is the standard disclaimer released with every photo posted to The White House’s Flickr Photostream: “The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”
7. But either way, not as badass as the Queen of England.
16. Others mocked Obama for not being very adept with firearms.
44. And some of the internet thought the whole photo was fake.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.