2. Steven has created special beer pricing for the government shutdown.
3. If you are a furloughed government worker, your beer price is $2.
4. If you are a member of Congress, it will be $25 per beer because, according to Steve, “They are all still getting paid plenty.”
5. And if President Obama comes in…
6. …he will pay $702 for his beer.
7. Steve explains: “That is the price of my Obamacare penalty, plus 2 bucks.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.