1. After tweeting an endless stream of vague weather maps, we are finally here, D.C.
4. The day starts out with rejoicing!
5. If you are from a place that does not see snow often, you will tweet in disbelief.
6. And get trolled by people who are used to snow.
7. You will have the irresistible desire to take photos of snow through your window screen.
8. Then you will bravely take pics of your neighborhood.
9. Or your apartment building.
12. Then you will head out and start tweeting about what things look like covered in snow.
14. Ask yourself this: “Wait, what filter works best in snow?”
16. And make Vines of famous stuff with snow on it.
17. If your office stayed open, you will brag about it.
20. If you are on TV for a living, you will drag your cameramen outside.
21. Just so you can look like this:
22. Even people who work in the private sector will brag about going to work.
24. Then, out of boredom, you will paste idiotic stuff like this on Facebook.
25. And desperately wait for these guys to plan a massive citywide snowball fight.
Via Facebook: DCSFA
26. Then you slowly realize snow is inconvenient.
27. And you will look for a massive list of happy hour snow specials.
28. And once again, if you live in Virginia, we don’t care.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.