1. After tweeting an endless stream of vague weather maps, we are finally here, D.C.
4. The day starts out with rejoicing!
5. If you are from a place that does not see snow often, you will tweet in disbelief.
6. And get trolled by people who are used to snow.
7. You will have the irresistible desire to take photos of snow through your window screen.
8. Then you will bravely take pics of your neighborhood.
9. Or your apartment building.
12. Then you will head out and start tweeting about what things look like covered in snow.
14. Ask yourself this: “Wait, what filter works best in snow?”
16. And make Vines of famous stuff with snow on it.
17. If your office stayed open, you will brag about it.
20. If you are on TV for a living, you will drag your cameramen outside.
21. Just so you can look like this:
22. Even people who work in the private sector will brag about going to work.
24. Then, out of boredom, you will paste idiotic stuff like this on Facebook.
25. And desperately wait for these guys to plan a massive citywide snowball fight.
Via Facebook: DCSFA
26. Then you slowly realize snow is inconvenient.
27. And you will look for a massive list of happy hour snow specials.
28. And once again, if you live in Virginia, we don’t care.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›