1. These days, the Obama administration is experiencing some of the coldest relations with Russia in decades.
But it wasn’t always this way.
10. And Yeltsin started cracking up when Clinton gave him a bro-hug.
11. And then they both started crying.
12. And this is how they left the stage:
14. If you have one miunute, you should watch this video to feel better about the world:
15. And Obama says:
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.