The new House of Cards trailer is here, and it is hella dark.
Here are the darkest things about it.
1. The thing starts out with Frank Underwood’s iconic speech about pain.
“There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless pain. The sort of pain that’s only suffering. I have no patience for useless things.”
2. Frank Underwood has a badass motorcade now.
Since he is the veep now, right?
3. Frank says, “I need to prove what the vice president is capable of,” while saluting what looks like a group of Civil War reenactors.
9. The vice president throws a steak into a pool. A dog retrieves it.
10. The president tells Frank that he is “out of line” and Frank throws a lamp.
14. Frank is still going to talk right into the camera. And power walk too.
15. Frank tells Doug Stamper to “put things to bed.”
Doug also smacks away a drink like a boss.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›