1. OK. So you woke up this morning and realized that you did not make the Hill’s most beautiful people list AGAIN.
2. But at least there are 50 more people to gossip about and judge for another year. Lets get started!
3. “What does it say about us when the hottest person up here is 50 years old?”
6. “I MEAN COME ON! CHANGE YOUR EXPRESSION! GIVE ME SOMETHING HERE!”
10. “It’s the ‘most beautiful’ people, not the most ‘bored people.’”
15. “Where were the Capitol Police?!”
16. Eric Ortega during caucus meetings:
17. “Oh, I also know a bald guy with facial hair that SHOULD HAVE BEEN on this list.”
21. “OK, the guy has his own damn TV show. Does he really need this?”
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›