1. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., took some time off from etching self-portraits to vote on the House floor Tuesday.
3. The House has no set rules for using Vine specifically:
4. Plus, a little Vine never hurt nobody!
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.