1. Edward Snowden: For stealing secrets from the most powerful people in the world.
2. Rep. Colleen Hanabusa: For using this much tongue on a dog.
3. President Obama: For pulling the trigger on HealthCare.gov even when it was far from operational.
4. John Boehner: For shutting down the government with a fist pump.
And if you ask Boehner if the shutdown was YOLO enough, he will say:
5. Sunny Obama: For giving us the greatest political photo of the year.
6. George W. Bush: For teaching us the greatest dance moves, ever.
7. Rep. Thomas Massie: For taking the bravest congressional selfie of all.
The “Currently in an Important Hearing” selfie.
He also looks super YOLO if you put him in a Harry Potter costume.
8. Harry Reid: For going nuclear.
9. Rand Paul: For appearing on two different cable news shows at the same time wearing different clothes.
10. The House stenographer: For snapping and being escorted from the floor during votes.
“The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to Jesus.”
11. Ted Cruz: For reading his girls a bedtime story on the Senate floor.
12. Rep. Alan Grayson: For insinuating that MSNBC host Martin Bashir was collaborating with the tea party.
“And the point I’m making to you, Martin, is that if you don’t speak out against it, then in effect, you’re collaborating with it. And, in fact, if you give someone like me a hard time for speaking out against it, then maybe you’re collaborating with it.
13. Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt: For taking the selfie that rocked the world.
14. Rep. Tim Griffin: For using a shooting at the Capitol to put some blame on Democrats.
16. Rep. Keith Ellison: For accusing Sean Hannity of “yellow journalism” on his own show.
“Quite frankly, you are the worst excuse for a journalist I’ve ever seen. It’s absurd… what you just displayed was not journalism, it was yellow journalism.”
17. Sen. McCaskill: For tweeting these before and after shots of this pig.
18. Bill Clinton: For a photobomb that made the inauguration special.
And staying interested for the whole performance.