2. You may remember him from our ‘13 Bros of Congress’ feature. He was number 8.
4. This is Senator Blumenthal, who is Murphy’s fellow Senator from Connecticut.
He is just chillin’ with Olympian Lolo Jones, which is what he does every Thursday afternoon.
5. Upon hearing that ‘Murf’ was a TOTAL BRO, Blumenthal decided to pack him a Bro survival box for August recess!
7. LOOK AT THE SENATOR PACKING THAT BRO BOX WITH LOVE!
9. SENATE BRO SURVIVAL KIT: Beef jerky, Bud Light, Red Solo cup, Diet Mountain Dew, Cheetos and a BRO-out shirt.
10. Eye witnesses report that when Murphy received the BRO KIT from his fellow Senator, a single bro tear fell from his eye.
11. Our research indicates that Murf could survive 19 days on the Connecticut shoreline with his Bro survival kit.
13. Senator Richard Blumenthal everybody!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›