Ronald Reagan was the presidential master of YOLO.
31. Like that time he thought about hunting out the window of Air Force One.
30. When he let himself be photobombed epically by a 6-year-old.
27. When Reagan embraced the YOLO with a “Just Say NO” mask in the Oval Office.
8. When he said “I hope you’re all Republicans” to surgeons as he entered the operating room following a 1981 assassination attempt.
1. When Reagan joked during a mic check before his Saturday radio broadcast: “My fellow Americans, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes.”
All photos Courtesy of Ronald Reagan Library Archive
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)