Ronald Reagan was the presidential master of YOLO.
31. Like that time he thought about hunting out the window of Air Force One.
30. When he let himself be photobombed epically by a 6-year-old.
29. That time he was a Dapper Dan Man.
28. When he had popcorn poured on his head.
27. When Reagan embraced the YOLO with a “Just Say NO” mask in the Oval Office.
26. When he enthusiastically met this stoned bird.
25. When he BOLO YOLO’d on his lake.
24. When he exchanged fancy gifts with Elton John.
23. When he wore sweatpants with a tie on Air Force One.
22. When he punched Mohammed Ali.
21. When he YOLO’d his dog while Marines stood guard.
But the dogs got revenge.
“I sit on you, Mr. President.”
20. When he got macked on by Miss Universe AND Miss USA.
He also macked Minnie a bit.
19. When he cut in on Frank Sinatra.
18. When Reagan proved he was Iron Man.
And tried out for the Olympics at age 82.
17. When he gave Duckface to Patrick Ewing.
Kareem Abdul Jabbar DID NOT get the same treatment.
16. When he got super pissed at Bob Hope.
15. When he balled with the Clintons.
14. When he played hockey in THE SUMMER.
13. When he dressed up as Santa.
Nancy has been YOLO’d.
12. When he let a leprechaun serenade him in the cabinet room.
11. When he stared at Johnny Depp’s earring.
10. When he shook the trunk of a baby elephant.
And the hand of a terrified Russian boy.
9. When he rode horses with the queen.
8. When he said “I hope you’re all Republicans” to surgeons as he entered the operating room following a 1981 assassination attempt.
But he still met with his cabinet in the hospital, YOLO style.
7. When he nailed Ricky Sanders of the Redskins with this pass.
6. When he demanded Jelly Bellies everywhere he went.
5. When he met the biggest pig in Iowa.
4. When he begged his cabinet to stay awake.
3. When he drove in this car through a river.
2. That time he YOLO’d a cardboard version of himself.
1. When Reagan joked during a mic check before his Saturday radio broadcast: “My fellow Americans, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes.”
RONALD REAGAN: King of YOLO.
All photos Courtesy of Ronald Reagan Library Archive
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!