Wawa is the greatest gas station convenience store in existence.
1. It started as a dairy over 100 years ago in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
But eventually transitioned into a charming community convenience store.
Their hoagies are so popular, Mitt Romney ordered one.
“Holy shit, those look delicious.”
Are you joking here? Brilliant.
4. Wawa is so clean, you can see your reflection in the floors.
When we’re driving and people ask to go get coffee somewhere else, I’m like:
Every store has exactly 9,000 different brews of coffee.
6. And delicious mixers for your tasting pleasure!
7. No, because true heaven is Pumpkin Spice.
No, seriously, freak out about it like Michelle Malkin & Stephen Gutowski.
8. They will make you specialty coffee drinks, like their salted caramel latte.
Wawa is an Ojibwe Indian word for Canada Goose, which is their mascot.
In honor of Katherine Grady.