Wawa is the greatest gas station convenience store in existence.
1. It started as a dairy over 100 years ago in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
But eventually transitioned into a charming community convenience store.
2. The layout inside is open and spacious.
Their hoagies are so popular, Mitt Romney ordered one.
“Holy shit, those look delicious.”
Romney was so impressed, he ate his hoagie like this:
Are you joking here? Brilliant.
4. Wawa is so clean, you can see your reflection in the floors.
When we’re driving and people ask to go get coffee somewhere else, I’m like:
Every store has exactly 9,000 different brews of coffee.
6. And delicious mixers for your tasting pleasure!
7. No, because true heaven is Pumpkin Spice.
No, seriously, freak out about it like Michelle Malkin & Stephen Gutowski.
And this is what I am like when the Pumpkin Spice season ends.
8. They will make you specialty coffee drinks, like their salted caramel latte.
10. Wawa coffee is so good, they package their own blend. #swag.
Your mom says, “I always loved you best.”
Wawa is an Ojibwe Indian word for Canada Goose, which is their mascot.
In honor of Katherine Grady.
13. Because Wawa still has its own dairy, it has amazing dairy products — like its own ice cream!
The ice cream is so delicious, you must eat it like this:
14. Best part? You get to custom-order your freakin’ stuff digitally at a kiosk!
15. People are so obsessed with Wawa, they get the store permanently inked into their bodies.
Even Johnny Knoxville has a Wawa tattoo?!
17. Their employees are regularly very happy to serve you!
18. Probably because 29% of Wawa is owned by it’s employees, whom it calls Associate Owners.
19. Wawa’s corporate headquarters are located in this quaint, colonial house.
Wawa sponsors a freedom festival in Philadelphia every year!
Where they support the troops, freedom, and America.
Wawas are generally located here (sorry, Midwest & West Coast).
22. This is the best gift you could get for your friend on the Eastern Seaboard.
And half the people reading this are like “Awwww Sheetz!”
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›