Wawa is the greatest gas station convenience store in existence.
1. It started as a dairy over 100 years ago in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
But eventually transitioned into a charming community convenience store.
Their hoagies are so popular, Mitt Romney ordered one.
“Holy shit, those look delicious.”
Are you joking here? Brilliant.
4. Wawa is so clean, you can see your reflection in the floors.
When we’re driving and people ask to go get coffee somewhere else, I’m like:
Every store has exactly 9,000 different brews of coffee.
6. And delicious mixers for your tasting pleasure!
7. No, because true heaven is Pumpkin Spice.
No, seriously, freak out about it like Michelle Malkin & Stephen Gutowski.
8. They will make you specialty coffee drinks, like their salted caramel latte.
Wawa is an Ojibwe Indian word for Canada Goose, which is their mascot.
In honor of Katherine Grady.
13. Because Wawa still has its own dairy, it has amazing dairy products — like its own ice cream!
The ice cream is so delicious, you must eat it like this:
14. Best part? You get to custom-order your freakin’ stuff digitally at a kiosk!
15. People are so obsessed with Wawa, they get the store permanently inked into their bodies.
18. Probably because 29% of Wawa is owned by it’s employees, whom it calls Associate Owners.
19. Wawa’s corporate headquarters are located in this quaint, colonial house.
Wawa sponsors a freedom festival in Philadelphia every year!
Wawas are generally located here (sorry, Midwest & West Coast).
22. This is the best gift you could get for your friend on the Eastern Seaboard.