3. Ronald Reagan YOLO’d with Jackson at the White House in 1984.
Reagan told Jackson “Your success is an American dream come true.”
George Bush invited Jackson to the White House after he won an “entertainer of the decade” award.
Bush did not receive the glitter glove.
However Barbra walked Michael around the WH lawn and told him the latest gossip.
George HW Bush was also known to give Jackson the screwface.
2. Bill Clinton LOVED Jackson.
And Clinton sang with Jackson at his first inauguration.
Clinton, killing ‘We are the World.’
Jackson politely listening.
Hillary even got in on the action.
1. So no matter what you think of MJ, it is impossible to deny his effect on the American political world:
And The King of Pop says:
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›