1. The Capitol is a place all D.C. residents hold sacred and the dome inside the Capital is a special point of pride.
2. And a sizable portion of D.C. has given their out-of-town friends tours of the dome.
“Yea, I work here.” *brushes shoulder off*
5. And people are furious. Especially since it will be there for 18 months.
6. But our leaders are now demanding we embrace the new dome overlord.
8. It’s inspired us to decide what our new overlord looks most like.
11. That terrifying Giant Squid eye.
14. Stay Puft.
15. But Rep. Kevin Brady knows the real truth:
16. It is from space.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›