This post has been corrected to remove phrasing copied from Wikipedia.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. The World Pipe Band Championships were held in Glasgow, Scotland this weekend, with pipe bands competing for the title of best in the land.
3. Pipe bands of all ages…
4. … and nationalities competed.
Some bands came from as far as Zimbabwe and Mexico!
5. 225 bands entered this year, a record number!
6. And the music that they played was beautiful.
7. And the batons they twirled were wonderful.
8. And the drums they bonged were bongable.
9. And the pipe band teddy bears were the best.
10. And everyone walked around all fierce like:
11. The entire thing was so breathtaking, the audience just made this face the whole time:
12. And when the champions were announced…
13. …a pipe band named Field Marshall Montgomery from Northern Ireland was the best in the WORLD.
14. This is Field Marshall Montgomery’s third straight world championship!
15. And this is how they celebrated:
16. CAN’T HANDLE IT RIGHT NOW.
17. WE BLOW OUR PIPES!
18. Today, just remember the sheer, unbridled joy of this man:
19. PIPE BAND FOREVER.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›