The drive-thru is an American gift to the world, and we must protect it!
Shawn Callan / Via callanphoto.com
So these people who do not play by the rules are no longer allowed.
14. People who pull way too far away from the window and ruin the worker’s life.
13. People who come in conflict with the drive-thru window.
11. People who traumatize the poor employee working the window.
3. People who take out their daily aggression on the drive-thru worker.
I’m not even sure this place had a drive-thru before you made one, jackass.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›