The drive-thru is an American gift to the world, and we must protect it!
So these people who do not play by the rules are no longer allowed.
14. People who pull way too far away from the window and ruin the worker’s life.
13. People who come in conflict with the drive-thru window.
11. People who traumatize the poor employee working the window.
10. People in cardboard cars. Even though we love you.
7. We love Transformers, but they do hold up the line a bit.
3. People who take out their daily aggression on the drive-thru worker.
2. People who are oddly oblivious to the purpose of a drive-thru.
I’m not even sure this place had a drive-thru before you made one, jackass.
Finally, people on horses can stay, because horses rock.
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›