1. This is Anna Graham. She is 54 and lives in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
SERGEY KUZNECOV/THE IMAGE WORKS
2. Last week, Graham was smoking a cigarette outside her building at 1 a.m.
3. She was also in her pajamas.
4. Suddenly, two robbers approached her and demanded her wallet.
7. That’s when the gun was pressed against Graham’s forehead and the robber yelled:
9. But Graham responded:
11. Graham said she kept eye contact with the one suspect and then proceeded to utter the most badass thing of all time:
14. The other mugger kept yelling:
17. The muggers backed off and fled as soon as Graham’s friend made it clear that she had dialed 911.
18. And that is how you get rid of a mugger in NYC:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.