1. Howard Dean was known to have glorious, flowing locks as a young man.
2. Which were cropped into a more respectable ‘Kennedy’ cut in his young political life.
3. As governor of Vermont, Dean started to turn into a silver fox.
5. Then, after his presidential run, he went full ‘silver fox pundit.’ Nice job Dean!
6. Being a Silver Fox is actually awesome if you want to be on TV all the time.
12. And this was him this week on TV.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›