2. Which were cropped into a more respectable ‘Kennedy’ cut in his young political life.
3. As governor of Vermont, Dean started to turn into a silver fox.
5. Then, after his presidential run, he went full ‘silver fox pundit.’ Nice job Dean!
6. Being a Silver Fox is actually awesome if you want to be on TV all the time.
Via Being a Silver Fox is actually awesome if you want to be on TV all the time.
12. And this was him this week on TV.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️