2. Which were cropped into a more respectable ‘Kennedy’ cut in his young political life.
3. As governor of Vermont, Dean started to turn into a silver fox.
5. Then, after his presidential run, he went full ‘silver fox pundit.’ Nice job Dean!
6. Being a Silver Fox is actually awesome if you want to be on TV all the time.
Via Being a Silver Fox is actually awesome if you want to be on TV all the time.
12. And this was him this week on TV.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›