But how do you know if you’ve drank too much?
22. It will all begin when you start feeling very happy and warm inside.
20. You start attempting things you may not be physically capable of.
18. There is a good chance that simple tasks will become very difficult.
17. The urge to get up in front of everybody and make a scene will grow inside you.
And you will probably start dancing in some inappropriate places.
15. If your friend tries to leave the bar you say:
14. If you use the bathroom you will probably forget bathroom etiquette.
13. You may start doing things that annoy everyone around you:
12. When your friends tell you that you are getting too drunk, you will most likely deny it:
11. You will most likely need to eat, and the food will not be good for you.
And society will feel like it’s conspiring against you!
8. You might try to operate machinery you are not qualified to use at the moment.
7. You may start hitting on people who may be out of your league.
You may even start getting romantic in the wrong places!
5. At the end of the night meeting someone new will be like:
1. You will most likely do some dumb things that you will regret in the morning.
If you are getting too drunk, this will most likely be you tomorrow:
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›