22. It will all begin when you start feeling very happy and warm inside.
20. You start attempting things you may not be physically capable of.
18. There is a good chance that simple tasks will become very difficult.
17. The urge to get up in front of everybody and make a scene will grow inside you.
And you will probably start dancing in some inappropriate places.
14. If you use the bathroom you will probably forget bathroom etiquette.
12. When your friends tell you that you are getting too drunk, you will most likely deny it:
11. You will most likely need to eat, and the food will not be good for you.
8. You might try to operate machinery you are not qualified to use at the moment.
7. You may start hitting on people who may be out of your league.
1. You will most likely do some dumb things that you will regret in the morning.
If you are getting too drunk, this will most likely be you tomorrow:
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›