But how do you know if you’ve drank too much?
22. It will all begin when you start feeling very happy and warm inside.
20. You start attempting things you may not be physically capable of.
18. There is a good chance that simple tasks will become very difficult.
17. The urge to get up in front of everybody and make a scene will grow inside you.
And you will probably start dancing in some inappropriate places.
15. If your friend tries to leave the bar you say:
14. If you use the bathroom you will probably forget bathroom etiquette.
13. You may start doing things that annoy everyone around you:
12. When your friends tell you that you are getting too drunk, you will most likely deny it:
11. You will most likely need to eat, and the food will not be good for you.
And society will feel like it’s conspiring against you!
8. You might try to operate machinery you are not qualified to use at the moment.
7. You may start hitting on people who may be out of your league.
You may even start getting romantic in the wrong places!
5. At the end of the night meeting someone new will be like:
1. You will most likely do some dumb things that you will regret in the morning.
If you are getting too drunk, this will most likely be you tomorrow:
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›