22. It will all begin when you start feeling very happy and warm inside.
20. You start attempting things you may not be physically capable of.
18. There is a good chance that simple tasks will become very difficult.
17. The urge to get up in front of everybody and make a scene will grow inside you.
And you will probably start dancing in some inappropriate places.
14. If you use the bathroom you will probably forget bathroom etiquette.
12. When your friends tell you that you are getting too drunk, you will most likely deny it:
11. You will most likely need to eat, and the food will not be good for you.
8. You might try to operate machinery you are not qualified to use at the moment.
7. You may start hitting on people who may be out of your league.
1. You will most likely do some dumb things that you will regret in the morning.
If you are getting too drunk, this will most likely be you tomorrow:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.