Dear Bikers who participated in the 2 Million Biker ride into Washington DC on September 11th, I hope you had a good time! Just a few thoughts from a resident if you decide to do this again:
1. Know if the “Muslims rally” you’re riding against is really just 23 sad 9/11 Truthers.
Probably not worth protesting:
Not that protesting Muslims is a good idea anyway.
After all, Muslims love their country too, and many of them have died in it’s service.
2. Bring more shiny hand-made mobile memorials. Very nice.
They are swell.
3. Less ‘Free Pork.’
No one really wants to eat mystery meat out of the back of your truck and some people might see it as needlessly offensive to the “Million Muslim March.”
Less Muslim “pork” jokes altogether.
Most people will think you are needlessly making fun of someone else’s religion and it will give your group a bad name.
5. Less Confederate flags.
If you want 9/11 to be about remembrance and national unity and all that.
6. More Constitution tattoos.
7. Less making out in front of the White House and a Prius. It kind of hurts your message.
8. More hair longer than your wifes.
9. More bright neon purple bikes.
10. Please remember, we all have to get to work in the morning.
11. More intimidating, artistic photos in front of DC monuments.
13. Memes can be fun and effective to make a lighthearted point.
Just do not go overboard. The internet will make fun of you.
15. Everyone must ride with a “My other toy has a dick!” sticker.
But seriously, enough with the confederate flags.