5. This is her Twitter page. She is followed by Newark Mayor Cory Booker.
6. They became friends because they were both in the same film about Twitter:
8. She has some explicit tweets.
I need a slave, not a relationship.
10. She sometimes tweets at the New Jersey senatorial candidate.
11. And he tweets back.
12. One day, Booker tweeted about being president of a Star Trek club.
13. And Lynsie said she wanted to be his first lady.
14. Then this gurl named Calla started to step. She threw down that her and Booker “DM on the reg.”
16. So Lynsie responded with a Booker DM screenshot of her own:
In the DM, Booker says he loves her — which she says makes makes her blush.
17. Lynsie tells BuzzFeed that Booker was just “flattering” her.
“He was just flattering me. It began with me sending an actual tweet saying that the west coast loved him, especially me. So he replied with that just to flatter me :)”
22. But no matter where this promising relationship goes, you still made a professional stripper blush.
24. UPDATE: Booker campaign spokesperson Kevin Griffis tells BuzzFeed:
“I think it’s pretty well known that the mayor talks with people from all walks of life on Twitter. There have been a couple of stories about that over the years. Really, the most shocking part of this story was learning there is a vegan strip club in Portland.”
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›