1. On September 24th, Meghan McCain went on Piers Morgan Live and talked about 2016 presidential contenders.
2. On the show McCain said she was “over” Christie.
“I would like the next leader of the Republican Party, and the next nominee, to maybe be a little more interested in helping the country than just their platform,” she said.
5. Christie called her comments “ridiculous and sophomoric” and that he has “no response” to her.
6. Christie said he would respond to McCain’s father.
8. Christie added that he has no respect for Meghan McCain.
10. Watch the 50 seconds of pure unfiltered Jersey right here:
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.