1. George Bluth is Rep. Steve Southerland (R-FL)
3. Lucille Bluth is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
5. Michael Bluth as Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL)
7. Buster Bluth is Charles Boustany (R-LA)
9. Gob Bluth is Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)
11. Lindsay Bluth is Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)
13. Tobias Funke is Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-OR)
16. Maeby Funke is Loretta Sanchez (D-CA)
18. George Michael Bluth is Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)
20. Barry Zuckerkorn is Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA)
21. Detective Gene Parmesan is Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)
22. Lucille Austero is Rep. Nita Lowey (D-NY)
23. Uncle Jack is Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN)
24. Dragon is Jon Runyan (R-NJ)
25. John Beard is Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC)
26. STEVE HOLT is Eric Swalwell (D-CA)
27. Larry Middleman is Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-NM)
28. Bob Loblaw is Kevin Yoder (R-KS)
29. J. Walter Weatherman is Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR)
31. And the rest of Congress says:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.