1. Everyone knows the iPhone’s personal, often sassy, robo-assistant Siri.
2. If you ask Siri what her political views are, guess what she responds with?
3. That’s right! She drops you right on the Ron Paul Wikipedia page.
4. And Libertarians online rejoyced!
5. The Libertarian sub-Reddit found that it worked for them.
And asked for Ron Paul to run somewhere between 2016 and 2028.
6. As did this guy who completely reset his 5S and then got the same answer.
8. Could this be because Ron Paul and the tech industry really see eye to eye on topics such as internet freedom?
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›