1. Everyone knows the iPhone’s personal, often sassy, robo-assistant Siri.
2. If you ask Siri what her political views are, guess what she responds with?
3. That’s right! She drops you right on the Ron Paul Wikipedia page.
4. And Libertarians online rejoyced!
5. The Libertarian sub-Reddit found that it worked for them.
And asked for Ron Paul to run somewhere between 2016 and 2028.
6. As did this guy who completely reset his 5S and then got the same answer.
8. Could this be because Ron Paul and the tech industry really see eye to eye on topics such as internet freedom?
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›