1. Everyone knows the iPhone’s personal, often sassy, robo-assistant Siri.
2. If you ask Siri what her political views are, guess what she responds with?
3. That’s right! She drops you right on the Ron Paul Wikipedia page.
4. And Libertarians online rejoyced!
5. The Libertarian sub-Reddit found that it worked for them.
And asked for Ron Paul to run somewhere between 2016 and 2028.
6. As did this guy who completely reset his 5S and then got the same answer.
8. Could this be because Ron Paul and the tech industry really see eye to eye on topics such as internet freedom?
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.