1. A bunch of former Bush officials were planning a group photo before George W. Bush gave an address in Austin, Texas…
2. …when suddenly: Jesse Jackson!
3. Karl Rove did not like it.
4. And complained loudly.
5. “Who is this guy?”
8. No one seemed to remember when Jackson said, “I say, America, stay out of the Bushes. Stay out of the Bushes.”
UPDATE - Karl Rove’s office has sent more details on what was being said during the photobomb:
“Actually I was saying he [Jackson] was my intern. That he used to work for me in the White House.”
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›