1. Third person tweets.
What it looks like if you did it:
3. Asking your followers for money.
Now you’re fired.
5. Having someone who works for you take pictures of everything you are doing.
What it looks like when you do it.
Benny said in a statement today: “Great stairwell.”
“Nice table but #wherearethejobs?” —BJ
*All tweets from Benny are signed “BJ”
6. Uploading photos of you standing next to complete strangers.
7. Responding to Facebook comments with a YouTube video.
Or just reading your emails on a YouTube video.
What it looks like when you do it:
8. Being on Google+
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.