1. Third person tweets.
What it looks like if you did it:
3. Asking your followers for money.
Now you’re fired.
5. Having someone who works for you take pictures of everything you are doing.
What it looks like when you do it.
Benny said in a statement today: “Great stairwell.”
“Nice table but #wherearethejobs?” —BJ
*All tweets from Benny are signed “BJ”
6. Uploading photos of you standing next to complete strangers.
7. Responding to Facebook comments with a YouTube video.
Or just reading your emails on a YouTube video.
What it looks like when you do it:
8. Being on Google+
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›