1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
2. Pelosi could fry chalupas in Northern California.
iirraa/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: iirraa
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
4. Eric Cantor could give spirited tours in Colonial Williamsburg.
Harvey Barrison/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: hbarrison
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?