1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
2. Pelosi could fry chalupas in Northern California.
iirraa/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: iirraa
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
4. Eric Cantor could give spirited tours in Colonial Williamsburg.
Harvey Barrison/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: hbarrison
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.