1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
2. Pelosi could fry chalupas in Northern California.
iirraa/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: iirraa
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
4. Eric Cantor could give spirited tours in Colonial Williamsburg.
Harvey Barrison/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: hbarrison
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.