1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
2. Pelosi could fry chalupas in Northern California.
iirraa/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: iirraa
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
4. Eric Cantor could give spirited tours in Colonial Williamsburg.
Harvey Barrison/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: hbarrison
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›