1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
2. Pelosi could fry chalupas in Northern California.
iirraa/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: iirraa
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
4. Eric Cantor could give spirited tours in Colonial Williamsburg.
Harvey Barrison/Creative Commons via Flickr / Via Flickr: hbarrison
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›