Do you ever feel like you’re in a glass cage of emotion?
1. Like, is this what you’re like wake up in the morning?
5. When someone took your favorite parking spot:
9. When the morning meeting is running five minutes late:
10. When in the meeting your boss asks your opinion:
11. When your boss says you’ve been doing a good job:
13. When your coworker asks for your last piece of gum:
17. When you read that Kate Middelton is having a baby girl.
32. Oops, you remember you forgot to pick up your dry cleaning:
And you should tell everyone and everything that bothers you:
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›