The White House Easter Egg Roll is an annual tradition where thousands of families visit the South Lawn…
But the real winners are the dope kids who show up.
Like, but actually.
18. These kids and their rope.
19. This kid who knows how to travel.
28. The kid who nailed this high five with the president.
29. These kids trying to hide their joy after high-fiving Obama.
31. This girl who brought her own egg.
And the adults who stole a bunch of Peeps.
All photos by Benny Johnson.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›