The White House Easter Egg Roll is an annual tradition where thousands of families visit the South Lawn…
But the real winners are the dope kids who show up.
Like, but actually.
18. These kids and their rope.
19. This kid who knows how to travel.
28. The kid who nailed this high five with the president.
29. These kids trying to hide their joy after high-fiving Obama.
31. This girl who brought her own egg.
And the adults who stole a bunch of Peeps.
All photos by Benny Johnson.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️