The White House Easter Egg Roll is an annual tradition where thousands of families visit the South Lawn…
But the real winners are the dope kids who show up.
Like, but actually.
18. These kids and their rope.
19. This kid who knows how to travel.
28. The kid who nailed this high five with the president.
29. These kids trying to hide their joy after high-fiving Obama.
31. This girl who brought her own egg.
And the adults who stole a bunch of Peeps.
All photos by Benny Johnson.
In The News Today
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›