The White House Easter Egg Roll is an annual tradition where thousands of families visit the South Lawn…
But the real winners are the dope kids who show up.
Like, but actually.
18. These kids and their rope.
19. This kid who knows how to travel.
28. The kid who nailed this high five with the president.
29. These kids trying to hide their joy after high-fiving Obama.
31. This girl who brought her own egg.
And the adults who stole a bunch of Peeps.
All photos by Benny Johnson.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.