The White House Easter Egg Roll is an annual tradition where thousands of families visit the South Lawn…
But the real winners are the dope kids who show up.
Like, but actually.
18. These kids and their rope.
19. This kid who knows how to travel.
28. The kid who nailed this high five with the president.
29. These kids trying to hide their joy after high-fiving Obama.
31. This girl who brought her own egg.
And the adults who stole a bunch of Peeps.
All photos by Benny Johnson.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.