30. Rep. Peter King (R-NY) as an albino gorilla.
29. Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) as a baby monkey.
28. Rep. James Lankford (R-OK) as a red squirrel.
27. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) as an American bashkir curlie.
23. (Fmr.) Rep. Tim Holden (D-PA) as an albino koala.
18. Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-NE) as an alpaca.
16. (Fmr.) Representative Rosco Bartlett (R-MD) as a happy sheep.
12. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) as an emu.
11. (Fmr.) Rep. Ron Paul as a white owl.
10. Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX) as an orangutan.
9. Roy Blunt (R-MO) as a crafty seal.
8. Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA) as a hairless mole.
6. (Fmr) Rep. Steve LaTourette (R-OH) as a gorilla.
5. Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) as a Philippine tarsier.
3. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) as a golden retriever puppy.
BONUS: Gov. Chris Christie as a happy baby elephant
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›