This has been every political reporter in Washington during the Sequestration battle:
1. Thats because the Sequestration debate has been more boring than: Watching your boyfriend play videogames.
4. Watching your odometer turn over.
5. Listening to Michael Douglas.
6. Watching the ink in your pen go out.
8. Studying (enter subject you hate HERE).
10. Dating a high school dropout.
11. Not knowing anyone at a party.
15. Listening to couples argue.
16. Assembly instructions.
17. Programming your grandmother’s VCR.
19. Having a conversation with Hector Salamanca.
20. Shoving pencils in your hair.
22. Watching “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” on repeat.
24. Waiting at the airport.
26. Completing a crossword wall.
27. Waiting to get de-commissioned by Sequestration.
And every reporter in Washington says:
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!