5. People who do not look when turning.
6. People who ruin construction workers days.
9. People who knock out all the power for small Swedish villages.
10. The “Why is everyone waiting in this line?” driver.
12. People who text/ tweet/ call/ Words with friends/ Snapchat/ Facebook/ sext/ Jungle Run or do anything with their smartphone and drive.
19. People who run into household appliances.
22. People who drive cars that are too big for them.
Just make sure your car is loaded up with these.
If you are one of these drivers, this is what we all want to do to your car.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›