5. People who do not look when turning.
10. The “Why is everyone waiting in this line?” driver.
12. People who text/ tweet/ call/ Words with friends/ Snapchat/ Facebook/ sext/ Jungle Run or do anything with their smartphone and drive.
22. People who drive cars that are too big for them.
If you are one of these drivers, this is what we all want to do to your car.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›