5. He even played it in the White House!
6. He invented the fist-pump.
10. He used helpful visual aids.
11. And he hung out with Johnny Cash.
“Walk the line.”
12. He met Elvis.
And Elvis showed off his cufflinks-
Nixon loved them!
13. Then Nixon deputized Elvis as a U.S. Marshal!
No seriously, he did.
15. He loved America’s pastime.
18. He played piano.
20. He helped open a Disneyland monorail.
So, he may sweat too much.
23. So Happy 100th Birthday!
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈