1. He got beer poured on his head after the Angels won their first ever division title.
2. He had saucy ‘Nixonette’ singers for campaign stops.
3. He was dapper in the Navy!
4. He loved football (can you find him?)
5. He even played it in the White House!
Donated by CORBIS
6. He invented the fist-pump.
Ed Clark/Time Life Pictures/__username__
7. He looked boss in a fedora.
9. He had a beautiful family.
10. He used helpful visual aids.
11. And he hung out with Johnny Cash.
“Walk the line.”
12. He met Elvis.
And Elvis showed off his cufflinks-
Nixon loved them!
13. Then Nixon deputized Elvis as a U.S. Marshal!
No seriously, he did.
15. He loved America’s pastime.
Library of Congress public collection
17. He told the Soviets whats-what.
18. He played piano.
Image Donated by Corbis-Bettmann
19. He kicked ass in a swimsuit.
20. He helped open a Disneyland monorail.
Getty Ralph Crane//Time Life Pictures/__username__
21. He could snack with chop sticks.
So, he may sweat too much.
He may have left office in scandal.
22. But Nixon lived a fascinating life.
23. So Happy 100th Birthday!
Photo: Nixon and Checkers. (Washington Post)