The principles of parenthood are pretty universal.
21. Because all babies need some help understanding the world.
And every baby loves to play with his friends.
So sometimes parents need to give them a helping hand.
16. Every baby needs to learn how brave they are.
And sometimes they are not brave at all!
15. But parents are happy to show them all that they can do.
13. And sometimes babies need to learn their boundaries.
9. And after all that exploring there will be some cleaning up to do.
8. Most babies are not sure about getting their first bath.
7. But it’s pure bliss when they discover something that tastes good.
6. Every baby needs someone to scratch their back.
So they can take a nap. Every baby loves to nap.
And parents love providing that comfortable place.
4. And even though sometimes babies can get on a parent’s last nerve…
3. …and do things no one can understand…
…a parent would not trade their baby for the world.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›