19. He took his wife and grandkids on vacation and wore a hat.
17. When asked what cartoon character he would be, he said Spiderman.
16. Hung out with Rick Perry and his hipster glasses.
15. Celebrated his 66th birthday with a hat and cupcakes.
14. Went to a Jets game with Dick Cheney and Rudy Giuliani.
12. Had Jake Tapper take a photo for him while being photobombed by a statue.
1. He helped promote Ann’s new cookbook that encourages sledding with children.
His kids were busy too! His son Josh rescued four people from a car crash.
Then took this smiling picture next to the wreckage.
And his other son, Tagg, cleaned his mantle with Adam Sandler.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›