Courtney Stodden wore this lettuce bikini up to Capitol Hill last week.
She bopped up to the Hill to serve veggie weiners to anyone who walked by in a PETA awareness stunt.
Here is how the event was set up:
By noon, there was a long line of awkward House and Senate staffers waiting to give up meat for Stodden.
Here is the story of those awkward interactions.
3. ****hold it together****
6. “Hey Courtney, I have a question for you…”
“…what do you think our strategy should be on immigration?”
10. (Am I making the right life decision right now?) “Thanks for the weiner, Courtney!!!!”
11. “I’ve never felt this way before.”
12. “Hey gurrrrlll…..”
“U spoil me.”
14. “OH GOD, WHICH ONE DO I WANT?!”
15. “Why thank you, Courtney.”
***just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs****
16. ***My girlfriend will probably see this on BuzzFeed***
In an exclusive BuzzFeed interview, this staffer said Stodden was “murff muuuuffffrrrrr murrrfffff.”
After serving all the weiners, Stodden did some interviews…
…stood like this for a while….
…until Capitol Police came over to yell at her for blocking the sidewalk.
This requires driving your motorcycle on the sidewalk, naturally.
And that is the story of Courtney Stodden on the Hill in a bikini.
— All photos by me.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›