In the next three years there is a really good chance that Obama will come face-to-face with the royal baby.
1. This meeting will be important because it will be the first time the future British king meets his realm’s most important ally.
2. The royal baby will probably be confused as to why he is being put in the hands of a foreign power.
6. Do not look at the royal baby like this, no matter how he smells.
8. The royal baby may go for your eyes since you are, in fact, leading what could have been a British colony.
9. This is the face you should have at all times when meeting the royal baby, Mr. President.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour yesterday afternoon. Local authorities are investigating the incident.