In the next three years there is a really good chance that Obama will come face-to-face with the royal baby.
1. This meeting will be important because it will be the first time the future British king meets his realm’s most important ally.
2. The royal baby will probably be confused as to why he is being put in the hands of a foreign power.
6. Do not look at the royal baby like this, no matter how he smells.
8. The royal baby may go for your eyes since you are, in fact, leading what could have been a British colony.
9. This is the face you should have at all times when meeting the royal baby, Mr. President.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".