1. “You know there’s no nutritional value in those right?”
Do you honestly think I’m in this for the nutrition?
2. “What part of the chicken do chicken nuggets come from?”
It’s an insulting question. Nuggets are created by god.
3. “Have you ever seen Supersize Me?”
Of course I have seen Supersize Me. It made me want to eat chicken nuggets…
4. “I haven’t had fast food in I can’t even remember how long.”
5. “I don’t understand why anyone would order 20 chicken nuggets.”
Because for 30 more cents I can look like the nicest person EVER.
8. “How can they even make those so cheap?”
You’re not making any sense.
9. “You should try chicken nuggets with ____ sauce next time.”
I have been eating chicken nuggets my whole life. You think I don’t know which sauce I like?
10. “I always feel so disgusting after I eat chicken nuggets.”
11. “There’s nothing in chicken nuggets that provides sustainable energy.”
…yes there is.
13. “How many chicken nuggets do you think you could eat in one sitting?
Millions. I could eat millions.
14. “I could never eat that many chicken nuggets.”
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.