1. Candy With Some Assembly Required
DIY kit to make your own hamburger candy. Cheese, meat and lettuce are gummy and the patties are crunchy. Want fries with that?
2. Candy That Wants You To Make Music
Whistle candy that tastes like the Japanese “ramune” soda popular at festivals. Blowing air through the hole makes a whistling sound.
3. Candy With A Wrapper You Can Eat
You can eat the wrapper. It looks like plastic, but is actually made from rice. Citrus flavor inside.
4. Candy That Grew In The Sea
This candy is made from seaweed. Enough said.
5. Chocolate Candy Inhabited By Stars
These chocolate balls are the habitat of tiny crunchy balls and a star very happy to meet you.
6. Candy That Hipster Ninjas Eat
The name of this candy is literally “ninja food”. Tastes like sour and salty umeboshi plums.
7. Candy That Thinks It’s A Vending Machine
A bag of goodies, each modeled after an actual drink in those Japanese vending machines that are everywhere.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›