1. Find a nice accent color to paint the trim of your windows and your door.
A little accent color goes a long way!
2. Dangling pots are a quirky way to showcase your plants.
3. A nice coat of paint can turn a shabby playhouse into looking brand new!
Get instructions here.
With BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® Paint & Primer in One, you can get the painting done in half the time with their paint and primer combo. Now you can spend more time admiring your great work.
5. Or just add a swing bed to your porch.
6. An easy way to make your day bright? Spray paint rubber mats with neon colors.
7. Re-cycle your bicycle as a garden piece.
Who says your antique bike can’t be put to use? Your backyard can have a whimsical flair with a bicycle garden.
8. Add some tranquility by making your own zen garden.
9. Make your own fire pit for summer nights.
10. Literally any piece of yard furniture can be made with an old pallet.
They are very versatile!
Instructions for pallet bench here.
12. And never underestimate the power of creative flower arrangement in your garden.
Unique arrangements can make your garden go from drab to fab.