1. In East London, iPhones take the trains but Androids take the road
2. While everyone with a BlackBerry stays west of the City.
3. Most twitterererers are in the South East
4. But even up in the Shetland Islands, they’re tweeting.
5. Most big cities have all their iPhone users in the centre, and the Android users further out. Birmingham:
7. And Newcastle-Upon-Tyne:
8. The Olympics glows like a lightbulb… but not as brightly as Stratford Westfield
9. But also important to remember: either these markers are slightly inaccurate, or a lot of people are tweeting from the middle of the Thames
This is a picture of the Isle of Dogs and North Greenwich. Basically, the opening credits of EastEnders. Notice how the river has a fair few dots in it…
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He's been apprehended..
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.